Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Some new fav's of ours!


In Stanley's Head: 'Why don't they yell at you when you make all kinds of noise?'


Ellie is saying 'Hi!'



'C'mon fan move!'


'Oh I almost saw it move!!!'


'Nah false alarm'


'Oh well...I still love the ceiling fan even though I have never seen it move'


'Wanna bump?'


'Maybe the fan will move this time?'


'Hi!'



'Quit taking my picture'


'Ok one more pose'


'I love life'


'I love my mom'


'Just chilling with my cousin Luke'


Dad teaches bad habits


Ellie's first date...Tyler is still hitting the bottle long after Ellie is out for the night


A babysitter in training...Grub's little one Sammy holding our little one


The last one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shad,
I just remembered I had this link! Ellie is just precious!!!!! Looks like mom & dad are settling into parenthood just wonderfully! Enjoy this time while she is little. Before you know it, she will be 12 like my son! Time sure flies by fast!
Hope you and your family are all doing well! Take care!
Pam Spalding
Ingram Entertainment